What are you afraid of?
We had a fabulous weekend with family and then some retail therapy (only a toaster and kettle).
I do not know about you, and I can only talk for myself, for me a great time often makes me wonder why it can’t be more like that more of the time? And the aftermath on a dull Monday is a deflated feeling.
And all the worries seem bigger and bolder and they of course are Not, it just seems that way.
As I was thinking these blue thoughts, on this wet dark Autumn morning, I received an email from Satya Gillen and it lifted my spirits (her emails always do, google her and sign up yourselves).
It contained a video link, I had seen it before, however this time around it meant more and sent me off into the day empowered, Thanks Satya.
I share that video here for you all to enjoy too.
Click Here ==>> What would you do if your had enough money?
Back to the things I am afraid of, to put them in a place they have no power I’m putting them here in my blog.
Please leave me your fears in the comments section at bottom of the page and we can work them out together.
We are all afraid of something, even as big and bold as an elephant, in cartoon law, is afraid of a little mouse!
I’m afraid of many things however I try to hide it, I think it’s good to unload; and remove the power they have over my life and work hard to replace them with a things I love list;
So my off load of things that scare me;
On a scale of 1 mild to 10 PANIC.
- Spiders (2) Do spiders scare the hell out of you?
- Snakes (7) If you hate snakes DO NOT Watch this….
- Heights (2) Scared of Heights – DO NOT watch this….
- Flying (7) Are you too? then watch this video for a cure…
- Lifts (9)If you are then don’t get in this lift !!
- Enclosed spaces (9) If you suffer from Claustrophobia check this site out
- Underground trains (10) To Scary for me to watch !!
- Failure (8)
- Letting people down (9 )
- Being late (9)
- Losing people (10)
- Falling off horse (1) Hope it didn’t hurt too much, mostly pride…
- Stress of work (8)
- Stress my loved ones feel from work(9)Just breath or did he say leave and start own business 🙂
- Not patching up things with my brother (10)
- Washing iphone again (4)
- Car not starting (7) So that is the solution 🙂
- Cats playing in road (8)
- Family health (9)
- Going thin on top (6)Watching this just in case 🙂
- Drying up of blog ideas (2)
- Working for someone else until I retire (11)
So what am I doing to remove these fears, I’m facing them and each time I do I see they are mainly unfounded and I’m replacing them with good thoughts, see my Ideal day blog for an example of how I’m replacing my fears with positive thoughts.
I’m also expanding my mind and learning lots from the course I am on, see my first blog for some more information and for the final one.
The idea of after thirty years at a desk job, reporting to a boss, and seeing another twenty before I retire scares the hell out of me.
I have decided to learn while I earn and have signed up to become my own boss one day (soon), to check out what I’m learning follow me by starting out with a few videos and then make your own minds up if its for you.
It’s working for me and I’d love it to work for your too.
Check it out for yourselves click the image and ping your email across, it will come to me and I’ll not pester you, watch learn and enjoy.
Cheers, Love and all the best