Forms of transport I have owned in my life
We all need to get from A to Z, some of us on foot, others bike, motorbike, horse, car, lorry, plane, helicopter !
And soon electric computer driven cars, it will be “home James and don’t spare the electric!“.
I was thinking about the transport I’ve owned over the years, what transport have you owned?
Rather than clutter this blog I have put an image of some of these, and will add others over the days, at Pinterest.
Too see the pictures of my transport click link below:
Powered by me;
- Chopper bike ( cycling proficiency passed on it!)
- Pedal car
- Bouncy ball with ears!
- Racer bike ( oh those saddles!)
- Mountain bike (Mud mud mud)
- Roller skates (Oh my knees)
- Snow Skis (Flying 🙂 )
- Rubber Dingy (mind the shark)
- Walking boots (Lochs and Mountains)
- Running boots (Training for hockey)
- Grass Hockey boots ( goalie too)
Powered by fuel;
- Ford Escort Mark 1 (in Yellow)
- Triumph Vitesse Mark 1 (Red)
- Jaguar XJS v12 coupe (Red ish)
- Porsche 968 (Silver)
- Range rover (Blue)
- Land rover mk1 (Blue)
- Audi A4 (Red)
- Audi A4 Quattro (Gold !)
- Audi A3 s-line (current car on 118K miles) (Silver)
- Motorbike – Yamaha 125
- Kawasaki ZXR750
- Ducati 750 ss (Magnificent)
- Lorry (Horse’s carriage)
- Mini (Emma’s)
- Lawn mower (My weekend toy)
Powered by Hay;
- Fav, the Horse who has me has her human
What forms of transport have you owned through your life. ?
The Future of transport:
One thing I’m really looking forward to is the day that 99 % of cars are computer driven.
Well I’ll get in my old 1967 Triumph Vitesse and drive through all the red lights as all those computer driven cars will have a prime objective to keep the passengers safe and will get out of my way ;), let’s hope I do not meet a Jaguar E-Type doing the same thing 🙂
What’s your prime objective ?
Have a superb day, drive, cycle, walk, ski safe….
Catch you soon.