How To Become An Entrepreneur In 12 Weeks: A Case Study
We have argued from the very beginning that everyone will need to develop entrepreneurial skills to thrive in the years ahead. Given how fast the global economy is involving and the number of jobs—and indeed entire industries—that are disappearing you simply have no choice.
And we have explored in depth the thought process you need to follow when dealing with all the uncertainty we now face.
* Determine your desire, i.e. you begin by figuring out what you really want to have happen. Then
* Take a small step toward finding or creating something that will allow you to capitalize on that desire. From there
* Learn from taking that small step.
* Build off that learning and take another step. Then
* Learn from that one…and so on
It’s a model that we call: Act. Learn. Build. Repeat.
The Article can be found in full at:
I became an Entrepreneur full time in March 2015 and have not looked back since, I had some amazing training that set me off on the path, that training can be found HERE.