With more than 271 million monthly active users, Twitter is a great tool to promote and grow your business. But guess what: tweeting is not enough to hope to get hundreds of sales leads. In fact, only 34% marketers are actually using Twitter successfully to generate leads.
12 Tips To Get More Conversions From Twitter
- 1. Alternate between “copy tweets” and “title tweets” to increase CTR
- 2. Link click account for 92% of interactions on Twitter, don’t forget to add one!
- 3. Tweets with images receive more favourites, more retweets and more clicks.
- 4. Tweets that ask for retweets get 12 times more retweets on average.
- 5. Using actionable words like “download” increase clicks by 13%.
- 6. Don’t just tweet once: recycled tweets often get as many clicks as the first time.
- 7. Tweeting about “Twitter” will generate more engagement (self-love?)
- 8. Don’t get stuck on your number of followers: it matters much less than you think!
- 9. Scheduling tweets during “off-hours” will help you generate more engagement.
- 10. More than half of Twitter users expect a response within the hour.
- 11. Tweets that include statistics (or numbers) tend to get more retweets.
- 12. Clearly stated offers receive more clicks and more retweets on Twitter.