I had THREE Great questions asked of me by a 22-year student, I copy here for your information and insights… As it opens up the truth about the possibilities with the Digital Lifestyle Business you can gain with the training provided by the Digital Experts Academy and the Mentors of the Six Figure Mentors Training Academy.
The real Name has been changed for privacy.
I hope you’re well!
I’ll open with a quick introduction.. My name is John James. I am 22 years of age, currently studying in my final year of my Business Studies degree at the University. I have over a year’s experience as a Customer Business Analyst at AYZ Corporation UK, as well sales, team management and other positions. I am also in the process of launching my first mobile app for iOS.
I come to you with a couple of questions, and I hope you don’t think I’m rude for doing so, I’m just curious so I thought it’s a case of “if you don’t ask, you don’t get”.
Put simply. I crave a large income… like everyone else. An income to be proud of, one whereby I can take care of my family and have financial freedom. But unlike everyone else, I’m willing to give my full commitment to achieving the great life. However, like you I also see the true intangible value in social freedom! So this poses two questions, do you go and do what you’re qualified to do, work 9-6 every day and get £80k+ but never see the light of day? Or do I take that gamble and create my own path and work towards multiple revenue streams and “passive income”?
As someone striving to lead the life of an entrepreneur, the answer is easy yes. But I would like to clear up a few questions first…
1. What is the potential for affiliate marketing? (not just earnings) I’d like to understand what it can lead to, just your opinion on the matter.
2. What does a typical day look like for you, as you have multiple revenue streams I’d be interested to know how?
3. Are you available to offer advice throughout the process?
I’d greatly appreciate your feedback.
No Question is ever rude, never stop asking questions 🙂
Thanks for the email, okay replies are:
1. Potential – Affiliate marketing is a way of making some money, YES, you can earn $3000 to $3,000,000 a year – depending on your work ethic, if you listen – learn and implement. Where it leads is totally up to you, I spend my days talking with Entrepreneurs across the globe, I have contacts that I never dreamed I could have and my mind is open to new options – who knows where that will lead – somewhere exciting I’m sure…..
2. A Typical day – starts with a LIGHT Alarm ( no noise just light ) at 5 a.m. ( sometimes 6 a.m.) I spent 60 minutes on a MIRACLE MORNING ( Hal Elrod book – if you don’t do that now – DO IT ) – being a success is ALL IN THE MIND – it’s mindset ( See SatoriPrime.com and learn lots from them NOW )..
I then spend until 3 p.m. on INCOME PRODUCING activities – sell Affiliate ‘stuff’ & my courses, then onto Social Media work for Clients then go ride my Horse, then 8 p.m. onto Webinars – LONG LONG Days while I build the Brand – in 3 to 5 years I’ll have enough to slow it a bit, outsource and enjoy LIFE more……
3. If you joined the Six Figure Mentors and Digital Experts Academy I am available as your sponsor and you have access to a MASSIVE community of like-minded people going through the same process – THAT COMMUNITY is the VERY best part of it – training great – systems great – meetings – webinars – calls – worldwide all awesome – BUT the community makes it…
Hope that helps
p.s. Off to Gee-Gees 🙂 have a good one
p.p.s. You WILL NEED some Money behind you to make the top money – paid advertising is the key – some spend $3K some $30K a month with a return depending on how good you are at it 🙂 each Application worth up to $1200 dollars – and most Applications cost you about $200-300 to get – so you see the profit margin – it does, however, take a person 12-18 months to get the funnel running fully and seeing that sort of income – it’s not a GET RICH quick scheme – it’s a slow burn career and the education means you can run Social Media Agency, Run courses, sell courses, sell affiliate products and sell your own – the options are ENDLESS and so is the income
p.p.p.s I spent 31 years in Corporate IT – contracting I earned $110,000 a year I WISH I FOUND THIS 31 years ago 🙂